Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Strawberry Panda posted:

I was on a call when that segment was going on and had to watch it with the sound off, but did Miz make any puns about them being the Balls and the upcoming PPV being Great Balls of Fire?

Actually Miz got called the n word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Nigga is the N word? I thought the 'er' version is?

Honestly if you take this point of view Miz practically got complimented I hope our next gimmick for him is "G Card Miz".

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

Bruce Prichard revealed in his new Timeline WWE 1990 shoot that Vince owned a clothing line called "Zero Boogie" that never got off the ground

What the hell was this logo supposed to be?

http://www.trademarkia.com/zero-boogie-73806151.html

Disco.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

DangerDummy! posted:

My 9 year old still loves Bayley, but I can definitely see her care just a little bit less every week. I didn't even bother showing her the kendo stick match, and she found the Corey Graves thing very confusing. At least she still has Naomi, Balor, and Owens, I guess.

I know it kinda sucks but it's very good for a child's writing skills and later development to have experiences that show them why they gravitated away from certain (one dimensional) characters and why they like dynamic ones.

And Naomi and balor too I guess :p

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dean heard they were offering vaccinations down at the corner store and thought they meant vasectomies and welp.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Do it ironically posted:

i guess ill just agree to disagree with people who think a career wrestler marrying the bosses daughter can run an entertainment business better than the guy who actually built one up

That McMahon is dead.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Cavauro posted:

an unnamed twitter wrestling newsman recently hinted that stephanie mcmahon caused the emotional downward spiral and death of patrice o'neal

When will the public finally learn it just isn't safe to watch Raw without a discussion thread!

*lights candle*

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If you love sweaty dudes smashing into each other and literally do not care that your material was dropped in favor of a rollup pin then yeah the job seems pretty easy.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

oldpainless posted:

That's Big E

Whew thanks for clearing that up I was worried.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Trump wouldn't go to raw but he might do some dumb video package for them.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If Roman would have detectable character motivation beyond "Confident, wants to be champion" it wouldn't even matter if he speared people.

Like idk maybe Roman hates feet and so every time someone sticks their smelly-rear end toes in his face he makes dumb faces and teases a tap out.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

who cares, she is black

Actually she is luminescent.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Uncle Ulty posted:

So with all of this talk of Roman actually being good all this time, what would happen to his matches and workrate if he left WWE and went to RoH or NJPW for example?

Is he only 'good' in the context of WWE style? Would he crash and burn if he had to adapt to a different style? Or would he suddenly become 8* Reigns while fighting Okada in a future WK main event?

I believe going to Japan and working some time as the low guy on the totem pole could do wonders for his ability to tell in ring stories and make him capable of using his body language better.

(I personally do not feel his current body language is anything to write home about since it came up earlier)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If Romans gimmick was telling the audience he wanted to "show them something" and then he shot a bottle rocket out of his rear end I'd cheer him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol the moment he gets fat Vince is dropping him like a hot potato

You mean giving him a gold watch run right?

• Locked thread