Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Shima Honnou posted:

It was probably the footage of one of the sons Ball saying beat that n-word rear end on a live mic during Dean's entrance.

Which is now being reported in the LA Times and USA Today! WWE has put out the following statement: "The inappropriate language used by a guest during the 'Miz TV' segment was not scripted nor reflects WWE's values."

E: I mean they brought the Balls on to get mainstream publicity so mission accomplished (?)

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

"Controversy Creates Ca$h!" - LaMelo Ball, probably

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I don't care about joe joe will be fine. Braun has to win though. it is important that he wins.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is this Finn's fault?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

DEAR RICHARD posted:

"no, we were great cops"

the best part of that segment was Fat Konnor momentarily fixating on the cheese plate because he used to be a rat/human hybrid, shaking it off, then eating it anyway because hes Fat Konnor

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOpHPfgqKW4

this only cements my belief that all wrestlers should get really fat

Look at how thin and bad Fat Konnor is here. He's not fat at all!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

hhh is cool and is much stronger than the brian kendrick and his weird smiling friend.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

You know what happens when you cut the tail off a dog? It dies! - warrior poet Triple H, like 2009 i think?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

And then disposed of again and again, if steph feels you don't feel bad enough about being disposed of

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

He's white, who cares

Triple H, probably

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I wonder who writes The Fashion Police stuff? Because it's real good stuff and while you couldn't make an entire show out of it, it's such a breath of fresh air in the middle of everything else going on.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, naturally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Roman should join the best wrestler, Fat Konnor, in being fat +painting his face

• Locked thread