Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Stephanie is so awesome! :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wish I was a fly on the wall backstage when Lamelo Ball said that

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Nigga is the N word? I thought the 'er' version is?
:can:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

This is the only surprising part

Like, what the gently caress did they expect? They were always going to be second place at best with Styles there, third place with Finn there, and it's only going to get worse if they ever get Kenny and/or the Bucks. And Gallows should have known that because he was already in that position in the SES where he was clearly the least favorite among Punk and Serena. They were never going to get to shine, stand out, have much fun, or have a great title reign
My guess is Kenny Omega is looking at the current state of affairs in WWE and going "nah, I'm good with staying in Japan".

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

RacistGuidingLight posted:

And I wish I had a rolled up newspaper,
thanks vince

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

the dubya dubya e sucks
concur

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't Free Asuka from NXT

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

The_Rob posted:

Well it seems like the writing and producer dudes are all guys who have no real idea how wrestling works. So when these veterans are used to going out and being able to figure out on their own what they have to do are being told how to do pretty much everything I'm sure it's annoying as hell.
Seems like the easiest solution to improving WWE tenfold would be to fire their lovely writers

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Scott Steiner posted:

The first change they should make is getting rid of Stephanie McMahon and Hunter McMahon, because they’re two idiots who are running the whole place up there. It’s like, I feel sorry for the wrestlers nowadays. They’ve got to follow the instructions of these two idiots that clearly don’t know what they’re doing. They’re not watching because the ratings are down, and the reason why I call him Hunter McMahon is because she obviously wears the pants.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Now that I think about it, I'm surprised Kevin Owens' main roster run hasn't been utterly sabotaged yet (unless you count jobbing to Goldberg in like five seconds)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

Vince is so dumb he's getting Brock/Reigns over with at Summerslam instead of Mania
I hope Brock shoots on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
the game
the cerebral assassin
the rear end kicker
the king of kings
the guy who cries himself to sleep every night knowing he will never get his win back from the ultimate warrior

• Locked thread