Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Fashion police are amazing going to be sad when they gently caress it all up.

Does AJ not wrestle anymore? Is he still going for the US title? I'm not sure I get what they're doing with him, are they waiting for the end of this terrible Jinder/orton feud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
people who think the company can't be any worse when vince dies, when the dude comes out he can work the crowd like nobody. remember when stephanie went through the table at mania and he comes out and just gets the crowd going, what you think this is a good thing how dare you and just makes them eat out of his hand

could you every imagine triple h or stephanie doing that? im going to tell you that it would never happen

i guess ill just agree to disagree with people who think a career wrestler marrying the bosses daughter can run an entertainment business better than the guy who actually built one up

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
please, tell me, what has paul levesque done, himself that can be proven he did it that shows he would run the wwe better than vince, because maybe im just stupid i dont see it, he wasn't even a great in ring personality imo

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I can't wait for roman/Brock at mania where taker will come out the interfere and look like he'll take out roman but instead take out Brock and say into the mic, it's your yard big dogg

• Locked thread