Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ohh that owns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Is AJ really stupid to like a tweet like that? Probably, but he's lucky he works for a company like WWE really

dgaf though he's still the best

THE BEST!

what

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

all wrestlers are miserable, miserable little sacks of poo poo who deserve death. AJ is a rightwing nut, Seth is a Nazi, Dean is an anti-vaxxer. Kill em all

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

of the two versions of broke-brain you exhibit, i much prefer the bizarre silly broke-brain to the woke-brain broke-brain turd

I am who I am bitch

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i knew this information 30 hours ago but i didn't want gary de carlo fans to come after me.

https://twitter.com/people/status/880202782518763520

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Maxwell Lord posted:

To this day I do not understand that gimmick. Like, at all. It's like... did Vince travel to Puerto Rico and have a terrible time and this was revenge?

Which gimmick

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I got asked to write about the NJPW thing by coincidence by a local newspaper. How do j write a wrestling story, who is my interview subjects help

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I had to buy someone a beer for this event in Long Beach. I'll be wearing a... cesaro kids shirt. Just shout stairs over and over again and I'll find you

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Change of plans. I will wear a green shirt

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm here. I'm drinking a beer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No reception in there. Drinking a beer in a green shirt here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No reception in there. Drinking a beer in a green shirt here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I get that Codys no Omega but man I enjoy the ever loving hell out of him, he was so much fun at the NJPW LB thing

• Locked thread