Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Everyone is talking about the racial slurs being used on television but can we instead talk about how The Revival is already being wasted on Main Event instead of doing something cool and good on the main show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Yeah, breaking up Enzo and Cass is turning out to be a decent bit of TV but they didn't need to break them up yet. I have to believe they were still moving merch and they could've suffered another loss to get The Revival over on Raw first before the split.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

NXT hasn't been developmental in ages. I mean, earlier this year there were rumblings that Peyton Royce was planned to win the women's title sometime this year, and after the Mae Young Classic, I'll be surprised if they have time for her on tv.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

rovert posted:

I am the one who said this. In my defence Peyton has been consistently used this year unlike some others so far. Had very competitive matches with Asuka and Ember Moon in March and last week respectively.

No need to defend. Obviously plans change. But if even half of the women in this tournament sign, I doubt we'll see any home grown women on NXT TV for a long while.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

To be fair, everyone that isn't contending for the Women's title is in a constant state of being buried trash on Raw.

But yeah, Bayley has been treading water since before she won the title off Charlotte, and there seems to be no plans to fix her going forward.

It still blows my mind that Raw and SD are run by the same company. Even when a woman isn't defending or chasing the title, they still have poo poo to do on SD. The MitB matches probably didn't go over as planned by creative, but at least all of the women are doing something other than jobbing to the 2-3 women who matter in the division.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

People who are convinced Triple H will be better at booking 5 hours of weekly television (8 on PPV weeks) because he books an hour of good weekly television, along with 2.5 hour PPVs four times a year, will never cease to amaze me.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

The main issue with booking right now that's been talked about to death is something that Bryan Alverez recently ranted about on the most recent free WOR. WWE is more focused on heat for heels than they are making babyfaces cool and likeable. This ends up with heels who are cheered because they're the only ones who can get poo poo done, and babyfaces can't get anyone behind them because they are constantly booked to look like idiots, losers and fools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I guess Seth, Dean, HHH and Randy were just too bad for Lesnar to do his Bret/Coked-Out-Davey-Boy carry job on them.

I genuinely don't know if you're just a troll on this board half the time. Randy's match was bad because it was essentially a Shane/Brock angle disguised as a match with Brock being too stupid to bust someone open the hard way correctly. Dean wanted to do more in his match and Brock told him to gently caress off, slept-walked through the match and got his Wrestlemania paycheck. Seth and Triple H could have done better with what they had, but calling out Randy and Dean is just completely wrong.

• Locked thread