Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

projecthalaxy posted:

the best part of that segment was Fat Konnor momentarily fixating on the cheese plate because he used to be a rat/human hybrid, shaking it off, then eating it anyway because hes Fat Konnor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOpHPfgqKW4

this only cements my belief that all wrestlers should get really fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

3 A.M. Radio posted:

Jericho has said before that he hates dealing with the writing team, and likes house shows. Which is pretty much the same thing Big Show said recently, too.

I think that was also Batista's sentiment recently. If he could come back and just do house shows and not have to deal with lovely writing, he would.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

That DICK! posted:

i knew this information 30 hours ago but i didn't want gary de carlo fans to come after me.

You are very brave for posting this

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Kane is the DOO

• Locked thread