Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Just send Bailey and The Revival back to NXT. Then let NXT be its own thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

*and Eric Young

Eric Young is cool and good and my friend. Please don't talk bad about him.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

I would love to see Bayley feud with my newest favorite wrestler, Nikki Cross.

Speaking of which, when the hell are they bringing up Asuka?

Hopefully never. I really like Asuka and don't want to see what they'd do to her on the main roster.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Do it ironically posted:

I can't wait for roman/Brock at mania where taker will come out the interfere and look like he'll take out roman but instead take out Brock and say into the mic, it's your yard big dogg

Shortly after Taker uses his magic and fuses with Reigns. Next week Roman comes out to the same music but does the Taker slow walk, dressed like Taker, and does a slow promo like Taker but with all his own promo mannerisms. Get ready for Roman to debut his new finisher: the slow walk across the ropes Taker used to do combined with a superman punch.

• Locked thread