Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

KungFu Grip posted:

this is a lie and all their matches were sloppy as gently caress

raw was actually pretty good i thought
Yeah they were sloppy as gently caress but they were exciting in that Sabu way of "Oh god someone is going to loving die!" therefore good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Vaguido posted:

No need to defend. Obviously plans change. But if even half of the women in this tournament sign, I doubt we'll see any home grown women on NXT TV for a long while.
Good just have the home grown people be PR and keep signing high end indie workers

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

What did AJ Styles sat that got everyone on Twitter moralizing about supporting the WWE?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

That DICK! posted:

all wrestlers are miserable, miserable little sacks of poo poo who deserve death. AJ is a rightwing nut, Seth is a Nazi, Dean is an anti-vaxxer. Kill em all
I thought it was Bryan was the anti-vaxxer which is kind of sad considering he just had a kid :ohdear:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

Honestly I think a lot of it is Founder's Syndrome. A company achieves success doing things a certain way, so they keep doing things that certain way even when it might not work anymore.
Especially when they end up the only game in town effectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Yeah that's Chris Kreski, he had a background in television and got brought in after Russo jumped to WCW. He wrote through 1999-2000, which were some of WWF's best financial and arguably creative years. And yes, Steph and Vince made fun of him for storyboarding out his plots and characters, like a competent writer.

Don't you mean like a mark? :smug:

• Locked thread