Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Brock/Joe and Neville/Tozawa what the gently caress WWE why are you putting in matches I actually want to see? Why couldn't you have done this for the past three years?

Tozawa/Neville better just be 14 minutes of insane Dragon Gate spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Look, the second you realize that WWE believes The Brand Should Be The Only Star and it is slightly calculated, the happier you'll be

Well yeah cause I stopped watching duh.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Lid posted:

Utterly random question

Who is the best tall wrestler in history? As in ability. Best big man comes up a bit but this is a bit more specific. Just crossed my mind thinking about Taker and how a 6'10" man put on several five star matches and if anyone else came close. Most tall guys are stiffs.

Akira Taue has the most five star matches, so let's say him.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

If you're not using Wrestlemania as a chance to rise out of the stage on a skull throne, dressed as Conan the Barbarian, while Motorhead blares through a giant stadium, then what the gently caress are you doing being a wrestler?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

im latino, i cant be racist

Um excuse me it's latinx, you sexist.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Naomi just gets cooler and cooler unlike lame Alexa Bliss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Lesnar's best matches since his comeback were absolutely Cena (especially the XR match), Reigns, and the Summerslam/HIAC Taker matches. IDK if anything comes close to those, though the Goldberg matches were fun spectacles.

The HHH and Rollins matches were notoriously awful.

His best match since returning is Punk and it's not even close.

• Locked thread