Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

They dropped the ball big time with Gallows and Anderson by just making them Another WWE Tag Team. Bringing Styles/Balor/Gallows/Anderson together for a dominant stable is the easiest thing and they didn't do it. I hope Gallows and Anderson go back to Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Codependent Poster posted:

I think they should just have Gallows and Anderson go face, hook back up with Balor, and give them all a push.

I mean, gently caress. Can you imagine if Smackdown was Gallows, Anderson, and Finn/AJ instead of Jinder and the Singh Brothers? How much better would that be?

WWE is just being stupid by keeping Gallows and Anderson away from AJ and FInn.

Gorn Myson posted:

I was also thinking like a modern APA. Not in the whole protection thing, just in the sense that they're portrayed as being dominant but also drink (non-alcoholic) beer and do silly poo poo backstage.

Theres like a billion things they can do to get them over, but instead you get poo poo like them debuting and being forced into a 50/50 fued with the Usos which pretty much killed any enthusiasm that people had for them.
Exactly. There was hype for them coming in, then the just went straight into "we're another WWE tag team" within weeks.

• Locked thread