Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

mkay0 posted:

The fact that people think that there's even a sliver of doubt that Joe might win at GBoF is great testament to the buildup. Sadly, there's zero chance it happens.

I could see him losing to joe who then gets demolished by roman at a throw-away raw defense, who is then in turn slaughtered at SS by brock and then the long, awful, painful build to reigns/lesnar at mania begins and joe is returned to NXT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread