Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

JosephWongKS posted:

Attended my first house show tonight at the Raw roster's visit to Singapore.

First match was Jericho vs Hideo Itami. Isn't Jericho supposed to be touring with Fozzy? If he's willing and able to wrestle, why are they using him in house shows instead of on televised programmes? This match was quite slow with many rest-holds, and Jericho put Itami over.

Jericho has said before that he hates dealing with the writing team, and likes house shows. Which is pretty much the same thing Big Show said recently, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

VJeff posted:

Even if you fired the writers, you still have to deal with Vince, so.

I'd really like to know when and why this became such a problem. When I listen to Bruce Prichard tall about how it was behind the scenes, it seems like the creative process was way smaller than what it is now.

While I do believe that Vince is just getting older and out of touch, I also believe the beginning of a lot of the problems can be traced back to when Stephanie, and later HHH, started taking on a bigger role in the company.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

I could be wrong, but didn't Russo also have a "bible" for tracking characters and storylines?

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Grendels Dad posted:

One day last summer I walked into the writer's office and said, 'You know that kid Bayley who gets mercilessly owned by Alexa Bliss? The one who confronts her in front of her hometown and loses?' 'Yeah?' 'Well,' said I, 'doesn't it make sense that she would challenge Alexa to a rematch at Extreme Rules? Where else is she going to go?' 'You're right,' they said. 'That does make sense.' 'And what if during the match, she's getting mercilessly owned yet again?'

This year, I am a writer on the show.

I just wanted to express that I enjoyed and appreciated this post.

The guys that run GoT are so loving petty and spiteful they'd probably fit right in with the McMahon's.

• Locked thread