Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

also, this is old, but the answer is not getting another established showrunner, it's letting your writer's room actually run like a writer's room with maybe just, ten people at max, without a domineering old insane booker. Keep those people in the Titan offices, all the other writing talent are on location script writers/editors working with talent and agents and working towards the plan that isn't changed on the fly. if things go wrong with injuries, you can book filler raws at the last minute, and recover/come up with a new direction over the week.

NXT, ROH, and Lucha work because they're taped at once, meaning they're forced to follow a direction for at least some length of time, but it's false to think you can't do this with weekly live shows. You just need someone who can commit to a story line, and isn't tempted by every whim they have. You need someone who isn't a jumpy, insane booker at the helm, but you still need a booker at the end of the day, not just a prestige television director.

So what you're saying is SouthPaw Wrestling needs to come back? I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ugh why did I bother.

Smackdown is having a house show on the same night as Great Balls of Fire

PPV

Should I go?

Jiro fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Jul 1, 2017

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Most people in Japan don't have yards so that makes Roman cool and mysterious.

Roman's yard should be the bamboo forest known for people committing suicide in out there in Japan.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Roman needs to go to DDT wrestling and beat guys in baseball stadiums where it's owner "Donald Trump" books matches involving putting firecrackers in ones rear end in a top hat. Roman also needs to job to a nine year old girl and make it a five star match.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

reignofevil posted:

If Romans gimmick was telling the audience he wanted to "show them something" and then he shot a bottle rocket out of his rear end I'd cheer him.

Roman vs Hard Gay = MOTY and SIX stars.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Here's a good test. Of all the feuds Roman's been in, when has he been the more entertaining guy?

Duh when it was The Shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I, for one, eagerly await to prophesied coming of Fat Roman.

It is only a matter of time . . .

FINALLY someone to feud with Kassius Ohno

• Locked thread