Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Codependent Poster posted:

NXT should just stop being the "development" brand and be an alternative thing on its own.

It kind of has been for a while now, ever since they started picking off every major indie star instead of focusing on their PC talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Faustian Bargain posted:

They dropped the ball big time with Gallows and Anderson by just making them Another WWE Tag Team. Bringing Styles/Balor/Gallows/Anderson together for a dominant stable is the easiest thing and they didn't do it. I hope Gallows and Anderson go back to Japan.

Counterpoint: Gallows is pretty bad and boring and has the weird tiny face of a baby. I've only seen Anderson in NJPW and while he seems loads better than Gallows, they never really had a tag match that blew me away.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

projecthalaxy posted:

the best part of that segment was Fat Konnor momentarily fixating on the cheese plate because he used to be a rat/human hybrid, shaking it off, then eating it anyway because hes Fat Konnor

Holy poo poo, I didn't even think about that. What a perfect segment.

• Locked thread