Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Wazzu posted:

HAHAHAHA

Neville is a heel now. So it's going to be slow, mat based, and focus on targeting a limb. Really show off what the cruiserweights are known for!

Can't wait for another Neville slog to receive multiple MOTYC nominations~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

JosephWongKS posted:

Main event was Bray vs Roman Reigns. Roman entered to the loudest boos of the night, but as the match progressed there were repeated dueling chants of "Let's go Roman / Roman sucks", with "Let's go Roman" coming mainly from the children in the crowd. There was also a chant of "We want Strowman" early on in the match. Roman won after a Superman Punch, and after he got the three-count, the crowd was silent. It was not clear to me whether the crowd was silent because he'd earned their respect with the quality of the match, or because they'd been drained after all the booing during the match. I stayed till after Roman walked behind the curtain into the staging area, on the off-chance that Braun Strowman might make a surprise appearance and attack Roman, but alas he never did.

lol bray doesn't even need to be hit with an actual finisher anymore, apparently

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I hope that Reigns knocks Braun out cold then spends 15 minutes desperately trying to lift him then resigning and having Vince send out someone like Cesaro to do it.
Also the entire time the commentary team is screaming 'WITNESS THE IMMEASURABLE STRENGTH OF THE BIG DOG'

unfortunately braun is 100% getting speared into the back of that ambulance

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I loving roll my eyes whenever anyone calls Reigns/Lesnar a remarkable match.

Roman literally did nothing in that match. He hit Lesnar against a ringpost and then hit his spots. That was loving it.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

It was essentially a squash match with the hope spot being sold as Roman totally having Lesnar beaten until that dastardly Rollins cashed in.

Roman is largely a proficient wrestler with a few good strengths (such as his aforementioned sense of timing) that will put out decently rated matches that no one will ever remember for positive reasons.

• Locked thread