Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

I would love to see Bayley feud with my newest favorite wrestler, Nikki Cross.

Speaking of which, when the hell are they bringing up Asuka?

After SummerSlam. She'll drop the title to Ember Moon at TakeOver Brooklyn III. Though it might be one of those "Ember wins, Asuka stays down until she gets her rematch" situations. Assuming it's that kind of thing, then the rematch will likely be at TakeOver Houston (Survivor Series weekend) and then she'll show up on main roster the Monday or Tuesday after Survivor Series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

DoctorGonzo posted:

Just LOL if you think that Stephanie and her husband are going to run the company better than Vince

HHH is able to see things that the fans like but he doesn't get and go "well, ok, if they like it, let's go that way."

Vince can't. I don't think Steph can either. It's not much, but it is something.

• Locked thread