Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I'm gonna say Killer Klowns From Outer Space. I remember loving that stupid movie as a kid, then I watched it recently and it was just really boring.

That awesome theme song is the only good thing about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

Dubplate Fire posted:

Earnest scared stupid was p good tho.

Speaking of, has anybody actually sat through Dr. Otto and the Riddle of the Gloom Beam? I figure that any kid who was an Ernest fan would enjoy that movie too, but it was just one of those things that nobody really talked about. I never saw it, I never heard of anybody seeing it, I just remember that cover art and wondering what the gently caress was up with Ernest and why he had a hand on his head.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I.C. posted:

Yes, it does, but that wasn't the question. It's still not bad.

I disagree, I honestly think that somebody who'd never heard of Stay Tuned watched it now they wouldn't appreciate it.

But I loving loved that movie as a kid.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

I watched Boondock Saints for the first time like 5 years or so ago. My younger stepbrother loaned it to me and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

I was really straining not to mention how lovely and forgettable it was, so I was just like "EGGGGGGGGGGGGH it was okay!".

• Locked thread