Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Dubplate Fire posted:

This but I was 6 when my dad gave up. Earnest scared stupid was p good tho.

My parents left me at my grandmother's house overnight when I was like 6 and she fell asleep on the couch with Fox on. This was when Fox was a UHF network showing syndicated garbage. So I saw C.H.U.D. when I was in first grade. It's okay, as 80's horror goes.

The only movie I ever had taken away was some vampire movie called Graveyard Shift, because it starts in a strip club and there are boobies. (Horrific vampire murder was perfectly okay.) I wanted the Stephen King one anyway. I have seen the vampire Graveyard Shift as an adult. It is bad, but I'm pretty sure child me wouldn't have liked it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Starman Super DX posted:

Oh and the kids at the arcade offering him crack.

How else are you supposed to get crack when you're eight years old?

Let me grab a pen.

• Locked thread