Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
for some reason we owned a dvd copy of austin powers: goldmember and my sister who was like, 8 was obsessed with it and watched it over and over again. my mom used to heavily police the media we consumed based on other people's hand-wringing but she kind of swung the other direction when she realized it was a futile effort and other people's hand wringing had prevented all of us from seeing actually good + cool things so she completely did not give a poo poo by the time this had happened.

we hadn't seen the other two austin powers but boy do i know that movie, scene for scene, line by line. there are a few good jokes but the entire thing is just aggressively mediocre but i guess the joke hadn't worn thin by the third movie since we had only seen that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
bong and a blintz?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
crepe and a cigarette?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Jukeboxblues posted:

its Flapjack and a Cigarette you piece of poo poo

I'm sorry I misremembered the joke from the bad Austin powers movie

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Xaris posted:

i was getting p old by the time that came out, but still dumb enough not to realize it so yeah. i watched a lot of similar aggressively mediocre ones like dragonheart, thee musketeers, and first knight(i used to think this was one of the best movies ever made lol). i still like three musketeers tho

also goes without saying but ever Jim Carrey movie of the 90s. loved the poo poo out of them then but awful now (except truman show is still p good)

Ace Ventura is good. It's a bad comedy but with a main character so bizarre he doesn't belong at all and it owns

• Locked thread