Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tumble posted:

We hated Ernest Scared Stupid though. I think both of us were just way too loving scared by it, because we used to love the other Ernest movies, but we'd always skip over Scared Stupid because it's actually pretty drat scary.
I really loved Ernest Scared Stupid and still think it's a good children's movie. I didn't know how many parents were upset about it being frightening until I was an adult. That still confuses me, because Ernest Goes to Jail features Ernest being on death row and executed by the electric chair which instead gives him super powers but whatever. I'd hesitate showing that to kids over an R-rated movie just on how tone-deaf it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bimmi posted:

Almost all the humor about his character is "look at this faggy fag being ever so faggy," which is not cool. gently caress that movie.
A lot of people don't like Boondock Saints anymore

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The whiplash between those two sentences is killer

quote:

Kazaam transforms Malik into a basketball and then slam dunks him into a garbage disposal. However, he then finds Max's lifeless body, and wishes that he could have granted Max's wish to give his father a second chance at life.
From cartoon sports magic to a dead child.

Edit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J906D0lFz_w&t=794s

Knight fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jul 10, 2017

• Locked thread