Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Recently saw Rock-a-Doodle with the gf for the first time since I was young, and holy poo poo the lispy way that main kid talks the entire movie drove me up the loving wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

the Power Rangers movie.

counterpoint,

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ah hell

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I think Boreanaz deserves better than "ok."

Certainly not critically, mind you, he's in horseshit but it's all good work.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

This is a good example, I can see how it would appeal to a kid maybe but watching it as an adult was not a fun experience.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Even as a teenager I thought this was garbage. Turned it off a few minutes in. Hokey crap for pubescent boys.

There was one good reason to watch this movie, but I'll save you the runtime minus 5 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcKTbFbwrxE

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The real answer, as has been already stated, is of course Robot Jox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Have you guys actually watched it recently?

It's so loving boring, the 10% actual action/cheese is fine though.

• Locked thread