Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I watched a lot of terrible 90s movies as a kid but the two I remember rewatching most were Dinosaur and Honey, I Shrunk Ourselves. Dinosaur ought to be obvious since every boy in the 90s was on the dinosaur bandwagon. I never figured out why we only had that one Honey X Shrunk Y iteration and not any of the others. Either way I thought it was hilarious at the time.

They'll always be perfect movies in my mind, right alongside Flubber, The Mummy, and The Prince of Egypt, since I haven't seen any of them since before I entered middle school

Edit: oh and Antz. I watched the poo poo out of that one

Antivehicular posted:

I watched Tank Girl with my dad when I was 11 or 12

username checks out

kalel fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

food court bailiff posted:

I'M IN
OVER MY HEAAAAAAAD
OVER MY HEAAAAAAAD
OVER MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

I listened to a lot of Lit back in the day. And they're still listenable. :colbert:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Vakal posted:

The main point was how it was originally titled Bug Hunt at Outpost Nine then changed to Starship Troopers later.

Trying to get into Paul Verhoeven's mind about why he does anything is just an exercise in madness.

Either way it's a good movie that accomplished exactly what it meant to

• Locked thread