Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

communist kangaroo posted:

the antagonist was made of purple Nickelodeon slime and I feel like that eagle zord trying to imitate metro tracks would have murdered everyone on that train

fun fact: the guy who played Ivan Ooze also played Belloq in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when I was a kid my dad took me to the first pokemon movie and it was so bad he just walked out and waited in the lobby until the movie was over. I liked it though

then a few years ago I took my younger cousin to see The Last Airbender movie. He liked it but I didn't. And as we were leaving he was talking about how they were gonna make sequel movies to show the other element bending and I was like lol nope. And it really helped me bond with my dad and understand what he had gone through with me

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The Lost World novel was cool. Maybe the movie would have been good if it used more than 5% of the material from the book

• Locked thread