Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

nigga crab pollock posted:

for some reason we owned a dvd copy of austin powers: goldmember and my sister who was like, 8 was obsessed with it and watched it over and over again. my mom used to heavily police the media we consumed based on other people's hand-wringing but she kind of swung the other direction when she realized it was a futile effort and other people's hand wringing had prevented all of us from seeing actually good + cool things so she completely did not give a poo poo by the time this had happened.

we hadn't seen the other two austin powers but boy do i know that movie, scene for scene, line by line. there are a few good jokes but the entire thing is just aggressively mediocre but i guess the joke hadn't worn thin by the third movie since we had only seen that one

If only your mother knew that you are a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread