Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I was talking to a friend about this the other day

For me, I have this fond memory of a single terrible movie called Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace though I remember it from the other subtitle "Jobe's War". It is rated 2.4/10 on IMDB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bRH_dVye7A

I got a copy of this VHS tape from my older brother (8 years older) who worked at Blockbuster and then quit without returning this video. I was 11 years old and have never seen the first Lawnmower Man movie. I thought this movie was amazing in every single way that I watched it multiple times and watched it with friends. I have no idea why I loved it as I sure as hell don't remember why.

Do any of you have similar memories of liking poo poo movies due to your simple yet growing brain as a young child?

I'm thinking of getting a copy of this movie and reporting what I think of it with this 20 year gap of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread