Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Nthing Kevin Smith's J &Sbob movies. They were fun and cool as a kid, but I'm not going to revisit them.

About a week ago I was smoking and watching The Matrix, since hell, that's what you do, right? Get high, watch this here trippy movie from the olden days. Here is my advice. Do not watch it. Do not say "jeez, it's really been that long? i gotta see how it holds up!" It does not. It's probably a mix of 1. was always really dorky and pretentious 2. everybody copying it in action movies up until very recently. Still some good scenes, but I started skimming after the cubicle scene and eventually just skipped to the last fight. Sigh.

And this:

Rubellavator posted:

Starship troopers
Is just blasphemy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

When you're a kid you can't process why it sucks, so I'm pretty sure every kid just assumed that it was actually good and they just didn't quite get it, and forced themselves to like it.

Darth Maul. That's p much it.

• Locked thread