Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Predator is one of the most perfect films ever made. Every aspect of it is made to hit exactly where it's meant to. It's a precise and near flawless films.

I remember getting to the cinema an hour early to get my ticket for the premier of the Mario Bros film because it was the MARIO MOVIE of COURSE it was going to sell out and break all kinds of box office records! I'd have to fight to get a ticket, then claw my way to a decent seat. The showing was going to be a packed, heaving mass of rad, cool dudes just like me in my Mario t-shirt and shorts.

Like gently caress it was.

I was the only dummy there. I sat and watched the mario movie alone in the main screen and it was AWESOME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

de_dust posted:

robot jocks. i tried rewatching it. very bad.

also that movie about the crime fighting helicopter. also bad.

I refuse to rewatch Robot Jox because it was so great to me as a kid and I don't want to sully it.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

HJE-Cobra posted:

I love Robot Jox even as an adult, it is so bad and hilarious. Every second is amazing.

This movie gets two thumbs up.

Didn't someone in BYOB do a "let's watch" thread on it back in the day? And Starship Stroopers too. Both were cool and good.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Class Warcraft posted:

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight

Film still owns. Real solid horror/comedy/action siege movie and yeah, Billy Zane is fantastic in it. Plus it has the best line committed to celluloid.

Demon Knight - A Good Film posted:

You know this "Hell on Earth" business? Big loving deal - I've got hemmorhoids.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Is the 50's War of the Worlds film as great as I remember it being as a kid. I loving LOVED that film.

• Locked thread