Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
3 pages and nobody has said Twister?

Independence Day also sucks more than I remembered, and stuff like this just explodes your childhood notion of greatness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Cho9WeDBo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

de_dust posted:

Know what movie still holds up?

From Dusk to Dawn.

It's still poo poo? This is the vampire movie, right?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Please tell me the first two Austin Powers movies hold up :ohdear:

I find myself remembering bits and pieces and cracking up :haw:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Jukeboxblues posted:

Don't ask nigga crab pollock, he can barely remember the one that is burned into his brain. :rolleyes:

I saw that one once and I remember thinking it was garbage compared to the other two, especially the second

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I bet Son of the Mask still holds up...

...THE TOILET!!!!!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The Quest for the Mighty Sword

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I "inherited" a "treasure trove" of DVDs a few months back and it was amazing, just amazing. Remember Kangaroo Jack? Yeah, me neither. It was literally a collection of every crap comedy movie from 2002-2010. None of the hits, literally nothing good- just stupid B-comedies that you forgot everything about except the obnoxious trailer. And the thing that blew my mind was these were all nice, new condition (purchased when new for $24.95 or whatever). I just couldn't believe that people would pay money for these particular movies. I've since blocked out which other ones were there.

Hey this movie was the best at age 15, same with Waiting

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Exactly my point.

Well I'm 16 now so I STILL think its awesome :colbert:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I was completely loving terrified by the 1950s Invaders from Mars, especially the ending

The kid ends up being right, but it was all a dream, but then the real loving aliens land :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

King Vidiot posted:

I watched Boondock Saints for the first time like 5 years or so ago. My younger stepbrother loaned it to me and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

I was really straining not to mention how lovely and forgettable it was, so I was just like "EGGGGGGGGGGGGH it was okay!".

Even as a teenager I thought this was garbage. Turned it off a few minutes in. Hokey crap for pubescent boys.

• Locked thread