Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Aix posted:

kevin smiths dogma. seemed so deep making fun of christianity as a teen, but when i stumbled into it on tv a few years ago it was all characters talking about how bible things weree tooootally rad and crazy piss poo poo stuff. some fourthgrader could write this stuff. "jesus is poopy"

I still like Dogma, but I tried to watch Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back recently and holy poo poo it was so painfully unfunny I shut it off maybe 1/3 of the way through cause I couldn't take it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Wandle Shaytham posted:

I genuinely liked the Street Fighter movie when I was like, 8. Then I realized how terrible it was when I was a little older. And now I enjoy it again for that very reason.

same, raul julia owns

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Fellis posted:

My parents hated themselves enough to take me to the live stage show!

holy poo poo i forgot i saw that until you mentioned it

that show was neat iirc but yea him sure anything would have been neat to 8 year old me

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
a half an inch.... between victory and defeat!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBQZPkdQMM

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

that's the sequel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
His specials where he just gets up and talks and answers questions for an hour or two are still really solid. Kevin Smith is a pretty incredible storyteller and that shines in some of his work, but then there's the poo poo like Yoga Hosers that makes me question everything about his judgment

• Locked thread