Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I watched my copy of the My Little Pony movie on repeat until it got 'lost'. I found it years later and my mom admitted she couldn't loving stand their voices anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I watched Heavyweights again when it came on Netflix and I still thought a lot of the humor held up well and Ben Stiller was amazing.

I feel skinny, Tony!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My parents rented us Nukie from the public library when I was a kid. But even back then I knew it was extremely bad.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Egbert Souse posted:

I liked pretty much anything Disney as a kid, including The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

My reaction to seeing them anew as an adult:

:chloe:

On the other hand, I didn't realize that The Lion King is a goddamned masterpiece until I was an adult.

Hey The Little Mermaid and especially Beauty and the Beast still stand the test of time for me, even though Lion King is leaps and bounds ahead of like everything.

Now, rewatching Cinderella was torture, and beside the art being impressive, Bambi is goddamn atrocious.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Also who the gently caress let me watch Rock & Rule as a child?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q62RjHfX5yM

• Locked thread