Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
BMX Bandits

Nicole Kidman's first film, its how 3 kids stop some bad guys doing something (I forget) with their BMX's.

I had a lot of cousins and such my age, and we all raved and loved this movie. One of us would rent it, go to their house to watch it, then another would rent it again after and we would watch it at theirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Now as a kid I watched a shitload of horror films, I loved gore effects and never had any problems or nightmares even from the worst of them.
But there is a scene at the start of Red Sonja where they throw some Druids/Priests into a pit that has a door at the top, that is opened with a key.
And they toss the people in and remove the key that starts it to close. And the guy throws in the key into the pit so it could never be opened.

Now that simple scene scared the gently caress out of me, shock scares dont phase me, but that knowledge of the people left to starve to death in the dark unsettled me.

• Locked thread