Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

I think one summer I watched Police Academy 2: Their first Assignment 5 times in one day.

No kid growing up in these times will ever understand the joy of that.

E: I think the lack of ability to tape the ABC Movie of the Week or whatever probably has something to do with that though. My parents were pretty much fine with me watching anything adult oriented as long as all the swear words were removed. Violence? sex stuff? all OK! but no swear words. I think the only OK'd swear word was when Data said "oh poo poo" when they were about to crash in that one Star Trek movie, same movie where it is earlier implied that Picards whole family dies in a 24th century house fire: way more hosed up than any swear word.

STOP LITTERING fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Nessa posted:

There was also an X-Files episode that creeped me out a lot too. I remember having a dream about hoards of glowing, green bugs in a dark forest.

Did you by any chance grow up in a logging town? That episode really creeped me out as well and the fact that the bugs were released from the rings of trees that got cut down mixed with me growing up in a logging town turned the creepout dial to the max.

• Locked thread