Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

MEMORABLE FART 2: One time when I was like 14 I had eaten White Castle the previous day. Well the next day in French 2 I leaned and let out a decent-sized fart. Zero sound .. the ol "Silent but Deadly". Sure enough, it was a whopper. That classic white castle smell began to fill the air .. the steamed onions and everything. Here's the kicker -- the people around me began to sniff the air and murmur "Somebody eating White Castle?" Yep - got em!!!

haha, the classic side-effect of white castle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was like 8 years old and my divorced dad was inviting his girlfriend over, he warned me "please don't gently caress this up by farting."

Welp, we were watching a movie and I was relaxed, I think it was one of the Alien movies, eventually a jump scare happened and I dropped the printer I was carrying and let out a huge fart. I then crawled out of the room pretending to be a cat to hide my fart boner.

I don't recall seeing that girlfriend ever again

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was at church and in the middle of the sermon I stopped and coughed to hide my fart, but my timing was off and instead of coughing and farting at the same time I coughed and then loudly farted. Everyone in the church was looking at me and around awkwardly but after a moment I continued the sermon.

• Locked thread