Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zmcnulty
Jul 26, 2003

Beach resort at Kenting National Park, Taiwan, 2014

I'm with a chick and it's after a romantic night including jacuzzi, champagne, and overpriced mojitos.

We are just relaxing on the couch killing time before check-out. I start to feel that all-too-familiar stress against on my sphincter, the air pressure in my upper rectum. So I lift up both legs (I was laying on my back) and say, 这将是坏的, "this is gonna be bad one." We are quite comfortable together but I have no idea how Taiwanese culture treats flatulence. It doesn't matter, I'm focused only on evacuating this gas.

Instead sharted, violently and very audibly, right next to her. We only have a few minutes before breakfast so I have to quickly hose down my poo poo-laden underwear and change before we go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread