Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Whenever my plain, gossipy wife makes a comment about some local dude's car or house I'd smirk and tell her what's up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

One fun thing about working with elderly patients was that we put on condom catheters-- a rubber condom with a tube on the end that goes into a bag, you pee into the bag, helps a lot with incontinent dudes whose dicks are still intact--and because not all dicks are created equal, they came in 3 sizes. Despite the bags being color-coded, my female co-workers would still assess the patients as "Is this guy a small or a medium? Small, definitely small." I had to remind them that the dudes were visibly uncomfortable multiple times, because they (likely) don't see how many penises we do and aren't desensitized to the fact that size is mostly bullshit. For the record though no one I worked with ever gave a gently caress unless it was a micropenis or horsedick, and even then only because "hey you don't see that every day." One dude was 6'4" and his flaccid dick reached halfway down his thigh. Swear to god I could have used it to kill a small marine mammal.

So yeah I wouldn't be on the lookout for small peeners. I'd be on the lookout for dudes so bloated and fat that their pubic pads literally swallowed their flaccid penis whole. That is a thing that happens with alarming frequency and is way more embarrassing. I am shocked more goons do know firsthand know about this phenomenon.

That's my dick story hth

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Not as embarassing as you might think. Forcing medical professionals to dig deep into my sweaty rolls of fat to reach my rank penis is my fetish.
It was like trying to stand up a thimble by pushing on a waterbed

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yes. "You're loving fat you fat loving gently caress holy gently caress your penis is now a bellybutton and you need to disinfect your pubic area every time you piss you gross fat loving gently caress"

• Locked thread