Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I'm going to extend Rob Kelley and not franchise anyone.

That drops Matt Forte, the Vikings, Karlos Williams, Eli Rogers, Kendall Wright, Peyton Barber, Virgil Green back into the FA pool I believe.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

10 eastern tonight, I think

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Cryptkeepers select DeShone Kizer

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I'm travelling with unexpectedly spotty internet. Just emailed Alucard with my pick, hopefully that's ok.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

5 years- Rico Gathers, Gerald Everett, Charles Clay
3 years- Rex Burkhead, Tom Brady, Sebastian Janikowski
1 year- Dolphins D/ST, Frank Gore

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Forever_Peace posted:

Other 2 matchups against River City were both blowouts. Here's hoping this one is closer. Best of luck to the rest of the final four!

'sup?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The LA/Seattle situation is pretty wild. Can't wait for the Jacksonville/LA Rams Super Bowl.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I think I won. Did I win?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I'm going to Disney World :toot:

I'd love to say that I won this championship thanks to my superior fantasy football skills, but my average points against tells a different story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The plaque now sits in a position of honor on my mantelpiece. I'm wearing the medal.

Looking forward to defending the title next season.

• Locked thread