Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are floating timelines good or bad?
gently caress you
goku
Good
Bad
Who gives a single gently caress :whatup:
I just poo poo my pants
They're very good so my characters can live forever.
They're dumb af because my characters have lost their humanity.
View Results

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
reminder that the simpsons predicted the trump presidency back in 2000
and also that trump bankrupts america by the end of his term

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

this has got to be a buzzfeed article copy paste. i refuse to believe someone actually posted this in gbs
i thought it was suspicious that pre-edit it said to discuss in the comment section below

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the simpsons doesnt work because the writers completely forgot bart is a 10 year old kid, lisa is an 8 year old girl, the babys a baby, marge is lame loving housewife with unusual quirks, and homer is dumb but good-natured father. and so they cant figure out how to make episodes that involve that and its just about the simpsons go to ______ or the trendy new ______ meets simposns

the last episode where these were remembered (the last good episode i remember) was the girl who slept too little from season 17. it was all there and i think they put a little more care into the animation for it
1 good episode per decade sounds about right

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hey everybody calm the down. the simpsons is a cartoon

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

so like that show with jerry oconnell?
hey man. hey

calm it down a notch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU