Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
I noticed a lot more other-class drops when playing the necro than usual. Kinda annoying. I've got more DH legs than anything else so far :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
I just wanted to say again how much I love Lyndon. "You ever think about making positive changes in your life? I don't."

"Oh good. Another horrible stinking sandy hole. Let's go!"

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Why do you suppose they like turning things on at the end of their workday instead of the beginning? I know starting at 8:00PM ET sucks for me :(

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

exquisite tea posted:

Playing with sound is a must whenever you roll female wiz.

If only they could see me now!

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

MrSargent posted:

Huh, just saw the Necro set and its a minion based set with the final bonus being Skeletal Mage....ugh. I am having a ton of fun with the Necro class but that is disappointing.

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/90975-rathma-god-gr-100-solo-s11?page=2

Looks pretty damned awesome to me. Only a little tweaking is required to make yourself practically invincible. I can't wait.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Are Blizzard just dicks on purpose? Like, why 5 PST? Why not noon? That way everyone can play when they get home from work. But no, 8 PM for east coast, because gently caress you that’s why, probably.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
So what you’re saying is basically the opposite of me - Nobody may play before I can play! Bah.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
If anyone has never played a LeapQuake Barb... Do that. This is seriously the most satisfying build I’ve ever played, and I’m not really geared all that great: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Hellbound-1199/hero/9303797

For some reason bnet isn’t showing my RoRG that makes the set work with the lit socks. The combo of multiple leapquakes just destroying screens followed by +1000% seismic slams in the downtime and hoovering up globes for infinite rage to star again is just wonderful.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Mindblast posted:

My wizard bud isn't having a lot of fun since he's left in the dust here tho.

Firebird’s sucks. On the plus side, if you can help him farm up a Tal Rasha set then he’ll be playing my second-favorite build in the game. It’s pretty damned fun to just wade through the battlefield as a wizard melting everything with a constant rain of meteors.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Oh I’m really looking forward to wizarding out this season. Wizard was always my first and favorite class, and these buffs are awesome. Has anyone played with Delsere’s set? Both Tal’s and Delsere’s look like great fun and I can’t wait to build them both.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Mustached Demon posted:

Level up the lod gem to like 40-50, put on a bunch of ancients, and go hog wild. An ability-defining orange text leggo can't hurt either.

Just be aware it won't count if you have any set pieces on. No green items anywhere!

Necro has an easy time with death nova leggos.

I consecrated the wand that buffs magic missiles and put on a mirrorball. It was just constant screen clears at GR45. Good times.

Lordshmee fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Sep 12, 2022

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Oh ok i cant read so that makes sense thank you!!

I did the same thing - had some nice ancient set pieces but made sure I took off the other ones so I didn’t get the bonuses! :downs:

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
He probably learned that Microsoft will have their acquisition blocked and Activision will begin selling off Blizzard for parts.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

exquisite tea posted:

Also I only recently discovered that many D2 players apparently pronounce Sorc as "source" rather than "sork." Absolutely disgusting.

AlbertFlasher posted:

Wait there are actually people that pronounce it Sork? Wtf? This is a thing?

The two genders.

For the record, exquisite tea is right and AlbertFlasher is among the unclean. Also, it’s pronounced “gif.”

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

Blurb3947 posted:

I thought Sorc was literally just short for the word Sorcerer so why would it be pronounced as sork?

Because the language we’re using is English and the only way to pronounce a solitary c at the end of a word is as a hard k sound. Those are the rules. I’m sure nobody will come along shortly and give an example that breaks the rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan
Unless you’re going to play 40 hours this weekend, use it immediately. You can get another one on Monday.