Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I can't believe I wasted 15 bucks on this dammit blizz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Those cartoon rib cage corpses that show up on the ground make me laugh

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Carebearz posted:

Have fun shitposting in your other threads, we won't miss you

It was a diablo 2 joke that you missed

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Run rifts

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Star Man posted:

Plain, but effective.

Looks like you stole that scythe from Everquest

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

bows1 posted:

IF Im a super noob and most of the OP doesn't make sense to me, is there a place to read explaining all this stuff?

I just bought D3 and the expansion 5 days ago, beat the Campaign and have a lvl 70 (20 Paragon) Crusader Im ready to start doing other stuff with. Where do I begin!

The other stuff is running rifts

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
How much do you have to hate yourself to follow the group meta and play a no DPS class in Diablo 3?

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
How come sometimes I enter a rift and there are only like 5 monsters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Crafting a level 70 weapon with -30 level req really made it feel like I was powerleveling myself. Highly recommend