Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Excitedly downloading this new patch at a whopping 2KB/s :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Here's mine, with a halfass mixture of Inarius, Pestilence, and a few random Legendaries while i cobble together the pieces for the rest of Inarius:

And the current, goofy rear end build

Far from amazing, nowhere near optimum, but it's fun enough for right now. I'm really enjoying the combination of Bone Armor and Blood Nova to kill things down, and then the massive corpse lance storm you get from the 2 piece of Pestilence. Siphon Blood is also a really great Generator, to be honest. Heals as it damages, attacks pretty fast, and it builds up in power nicely if you're using the rune that increases damage the longer you use it, all on top of the Essence generation :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

After seeing this season's free Necro set is Rathma's, I ended up rolling a Wizard because I've never played one before and saw that apparently this season's free set is a pretty good one. Holy poo poo this class feels overpowered. It's insane how fast you can chew through mobs, and i'm only level 32 with some random rares. I think I get why people play Wizards now, this is pretty great :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Speaking of bad and terrible builds, i'm really enjoying the stupid rear end Tal Rasha nonsense I've got going on right now. I figure eventually I might work towards doing a proper setup, but for the time being this one is really fun and ridiculous because it's just constant meteors, black holes, and arcane orbs going off nonstop while I melt things with a giant laser :allears:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

RNG is super frustrating sometimes. I've spent the past few days grinding, gambling shards, and upgrading rares and have yet to get a single Aquila Cuirass or Deathwish for my Wiz. No Unitys either, but I've gotten hundreds of useless ancient legendaries with no orange text. This drat game :argh:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Paragon 650 with no Slanderer. 1.5% chance on upgrading a rare sword here I COME

This is me, but Paragon 280 and still no Deathwish. Is RNG just busted this season? :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I installed the PTR client for the first time so I could play with the new buffed stuff coming with the next patch... Didn't realize I had to beat campaign on the PTR to unlock Adventure there as well :argh:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Larrymer posted:

You should be able to import stuff from your main account and shouldn't have to do this.

I am a big dumb idiot, thank you for this. Gonna try out the new Pesti buffs tonight :woop:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Not gonna lie, playing around on the PTR server and seeing that the top ranked Barbs are Whirlwind builds makes me super happy :allears:

I can't wait for this patch to go live. I've almost hit GR70 on the PTR server with the buffs, can't wait to do it for real.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Whirlwind damage just got buffed from 1700% to 3400%, and Inarius' bonestorm went from 750% to 1000% damage with enemies taking 3750% increased damage now. My two favorite lazy builds just got even more ludicrous :woop:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Had a real good start on my Witch Doctor last night, got both The Barber and Gazing Demise real early on. Needless to say I've been running around Spirit Barraging the hell out of everything nonstop, it's good times :allears:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Oh poo poo, Inarius is the Necro set this season? Looks like I'm starting another Auramancer :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

You know, it'd be nice to have some sort of indicator of how many enemies I have cursed at a given time. With Eternal Torment + Spreading Malediction my Auramancer can build up some good damage boosts with all the cursed enemies i'm leaving behind, but there's like zero indication of just how many I've got. On the plus side, at least I snagged this tonight:

That is, without a doubt, the best rolled Ancient I have ever gotten. I left it alone for the time being, popped a gift on it, and it's been amazing. I'm not even sure what i'd reroll.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Mr Scumbag posted:

What is the laziest speedfarm class/build this season?

I want to lean back and play with like two buttons.

I came up with a Trag'Ouls build that just teleports and death novas everything and can do T10 pretty well but I'm guessing there's equally lazy speedfarm builds that can push higher.

I'm using this, except with Final Service swapped out for the passive that gives you life + essence per kill, and i'm comfortably doing T12 with no Augments and the only Ancients being my Corroded Fang and Lost Time. It's fantastic if you just want to run around in circles and watch things die.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Mr Scumbag posted:

Anyone got any tips?

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MrScumbag-6132/hero/98508841

Running a lazystorm/auramancer. The idea is to blitz through maps cursing as many mobs as possible and letting passives/legendary gem DOTs kill them. It the perfect build for me to watch terrible TV shows while farming.

It's very effective but I've hit a bit of a wall at GR65 (I'm going to attempt GR70 to unlock uber legendaries and feel like I can probably do it). I can finish the rifts fairly quickly, but I have to be kinda careful and alert. As it's a lazy storm build I wanna keep it breezy going into higher rifts.

Besides obviously trying for ancient versions of gear (I'm having abysmal luck with that) is there anything that stands out?

I'm thinking of swapping out BK ring for a RORG and swapping my chest for Aqula for extra defense, but I'm open to any suggestions.

I'll just point out that at lower GR levels I swap out final service for the extra essence passive.

Swap BK for Unity. Put Corroded Fang as your actual weapon and Shadowhook in the cube, gamble to get a Lost Time for your offhand slot. Keep Aquila as your cubed armor and Krysbin's as your cubed ring, Bone Armor is really up to you. I personally like using the movement speed rune, but the stun variant is also super useful.

Honestly your setup and mind are incredibly similar, and i'm pretty sure the Unity is all i'm missing to finish it aside from reforging stuff into Ancients and then doing augments.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I didn't see a second Unity until I was Paragon 559. RNG is a fickle mistress.

At some point I decided to start saving every legendary i got from upgrading rares and spending shards that wasn't a Unity. This isn't even close to all of them, since I only started saving them part of the way in.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I'm just happy to have hit the point with Lazystorm that allows me to farm GR70s with no real issue. At some point I need to try and do a Pestilence build since I love Corpse Lance but Lazystorm is just so chill and fun :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

If we're shouting out cool dudes, big thanks to Legoman for blitzing me up to Paragon 100+ from a fresh level 1 tonight! This season is off to an awesome start :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

The fact that people are saying anything other than Whirlwind for easiest Barb build is wrong and bad. SPIN TO WIN :colbert:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Oooh, looks like i'm rolling a Multishot DH this season! I miss covering the screen in rockets and arrows :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Finally hit 100% Vengeance uptime on my DH tonight. Forgot how satisfying it is to run around in demon mode permanently and just constantly clear the screen in seconds with Multishot spam :allears: