Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
You should, it's a really fun class. Very visceral visually and audibly, I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It definitely is. You'll get something for another class once in a while but it's mostly stuff for whatever class you're playing.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Just got the game a few days ago to force some friends to play together. We got through the campaign and hit 70 and I'm trying to figure out what I should be doing with my time now.

Also, does Crusader ever get fun? I tried running it with a group of 4 and while I dig tanking in other games, it feels like a fool's errand in this.

I was always a fan of the shield throw build, it basically makes you a ranged character and sort of squishy but drat it's fun flinging a thousand shields around at once.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

This is sarcasm right?

Hey man those new portraits take time to design.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It still does yes.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Level a Gorgok. It closes the cdr gap pretty nicely.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Losing a character permanently to me being a dumbass I could deal with. Getting a random lag spike and dying would just piss me off to no end.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Legs Benedict posted:

cant numlock trick on consoles, Check and Mate

Just press a button every few seconds drat.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That bear is tits!

Also why do I read comments? I should know better at this point.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The impale build is pretty fun. You flip around and one shot elites and rift bosses.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Every class has a wanna go fast ability and everyone in the higher tiers uses them. Get fast broski!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It's been a minute since I've played monk and that set is dope. I'm sold

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Frozen orb build being legit now makes me happy. I love frozen orb :dance:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Umberger is the man

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
He will also hit on you relentlessly if your character is a woman. Lyndon is the best scumbag.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

T1g4h posted:

I'm using this, except with Final Service swapped out for the passive that gives you life + essence per kill, and i'm comfortably doing T12 with no Augments and the only Ancients being my Corroded Fang and Lost Time. It's fantastic if you just want to run around in circles and watch things die.

I don't know if you're dead set on necros but sunwuko bells monk is stupid easy with just a few pieces of gear.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

RCarr posted:

Can you trade items in this game? Or did they do away with that when they axed the auction house?

I got the Tzo Akron’s Gaze for the ranged Wave of Light attack, but I need a RoRG so I can replace a set item with the Gaze.

You can trade items within 2 hours of game time with whoever else was in the game when you found that item. Beaten hard!

Also always wear the sweeping winds belt. Not having to keep an eye on stacks and just nuking everything makes the game way more fun.

Field Mousepad fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 26, 2018

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Pc supremacy yo

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Is the whole PC Master Race joke still a thing? I remember it was Teh Lulz a decade ago but it seems very Problematic in 2018

No but I live my life based on 10 year old memes. It's just one of my adorable quirks.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
The only reason I would play a console version is for the nemesis stuff. But that's not quite enough to get me to switch over.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Losing a character I've spent hours leveling and gearing to a lag spike that is completely beyond my control would piss me off.

So sc fo life

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

RCarr posted:

What does each additional stack of sweeping wind do for me?

Also should I roll my weapons so they have a socket, or should I aim for something else? I have Kyoshiro’s Blade and Vengeful Wind. I also have the Ramalamadingdong’s gift which lets me socket a weapon without rolling?

Always roll sockets(or gift them if they're really good) into your weapons and put emeralds in them. The +crit damage is a huge increase in your dps.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Also if you rolled a socket into a weapon you can roll the socket into another stat and then gift it to get the socket back.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Probably not anytime soon. I would love a druid though, my werewolf druid was fuckin baller.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Do I wanna know what happens when you get the third one?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah you need waaay more +crit chance. At least 40%

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Off the top of my head the only stuff that can roll +crit chance are gloves, rings and ammies, so reroll that stuff and dump all of your paragon points into it too.

Oh yeah and your helmet.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Everyone splits up and does an act themselves. Don't stand around like a dick.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

RCarr posted:

Just got this!

What’s the correct way to re-roll it?

I'm not seeing anything.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
:toot:

Grats dude

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Try one out, they're fun as poo poo.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
If we're spitballing here I'd say one more expansion then d4 a few years from now.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
If you're playing diablo games for the story I feel bad for you.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
That was amazing. They were calling him Tyrone right?

"How dare you have a black guy in my demon killing game! It's not realistic!"

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Run the highest torment you comfortably can. Yes Kaddala will give you set items. For weapons it's easier to upgrade stuff in the cube if you're targeting something specific.

Also get the cube if you haven't yet.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
It will! 10 years from now

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
They really nailed corpse explosion, the sound and animation are so drat satisfying.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Bell monk fuckin owns and is pretty fun to play.

The wheel gave me barb and I was planning on maining one anyways. Is ww still good? I like leapquake but I wanna try something new.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Raekors is pretty dope so I'll probably roll with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I get 70 done then I don't even look at grifts after that. Unless there's a random goon group going on