Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

So you need to dismiss your follower for the gr45 conquest right? I did it once, realised my follower had some set bonuses and took them off and did it again and it still didnt proc.
No your follower can have set bonuses, but you can't be wearing any set pieces at all - it's not about having set bonuses active.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

if you want an ancient puzzle ring you can just run the reforge legendary cube recipe, that's what i did. i got the staff of herding last season so i'm dreading getting that gem this time but there's very few walls in the entire process

as soon as you can get your pet to salve white/magic/rare and auto-pickup death breathes you stop having any issues with mats. they should add a recipe to convert death breathes into something useful i'm overflowing with them between my follower and the alter

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

thunderspanks posted:

I get it, it's optional and no one's holding a gun to your head making you do it- but farming for the staff of herding is the most boring, tedious poo poo. I've never done it before this season and I will never do it again.
it's better than last reason, at least chiltara spawns far more often for the gibbering gemstone than before. don't know if it was rng but cof seemed to be weighted to appear more often than before too. i grabbed the staff last season and this one was much cleaner

still awaiting 2 primal drops to finish off the entire altar

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

just affixes, it's hard to replace that until you get very high paragon on most classes

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Suburban Dad posted:

So with that I have the full altar unlocked. I upgraded a rare to a primal but did not get a 2nd one. It's that normal since it wasn't a drop?
yeah it's drops only, upgrades and gambling doesn't count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

ya my bad i vaguely recalled people complaining about it not working when it first appeared