Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
Corpse explosion is so underwhelming and I know it's really because the graphics are half-assed. Can they really not just make it so you're actually exploding the actual corpse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

I said come in! posted:

It's too early to really judge the necromancer right now in my opinion, but i'm seeing players in non-season getting into the 95+ greater rift range already. Granted they have a crazy amount of paragon levels and it'll be interesting to see how the necro holds up in a new season. But the potential is very promising.

You almost can't judge how these classes are going to perform based on non-season with 10+ seasons of paragon combined. When someone has 3000 paragon they can nearly literally waltz into 80+ with any set and crush it. That much makes such a huge difference you might as well be playing two characters at once.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
I'm going on vacation today so really all I got to play was the barest minimum last night, so my impressions of the class are pretty much nonexistent for now, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what people think two weeks from now.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock
RIP Diablo you guys, it's been fun.