Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I wonder what they will do for patch 3.0. D3P3 must be something special!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I got the necropack for £12.99 and gave it a whirl. Good heavens, you weren't lying when you said corpse explosion is incredible! I came upon a cursed chest and the 'kill 100 enemies' timer, and went to town. All you need to do is kill the first few and then corpse explosion keeps killing more and making more bombs!! I ended up killing nearly 240 in the time limit!!

Good grief :D This game might suck me back in again!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I absolutely love the two new places in Act II. The spooky crypt place looks amazing and taking a necromancer in there to deal with the roach problem just leads to a corpse explosion wonder!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Please, friends, let us not argue about whether playing with 1,2,3 or 4 is the right way and just enjoy the fact that there is a wonderful game that we can enjoy. I think we can come together in regards to that.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have very nearly reached level 70 with my seasonal Necromancer. It is tough as nails getting these last 14 or so levels and I'm playing on normal! I've not had much loot luck and definitely not gotten used to the new skills yet.

I liked the Tal Shiar wizard challenge rift. That was more like the character I'd been playing before this, but the monk one is so difficult. I am punching as much as I can and cannot finish the rift without being minutes and minutes over. I think my lack of experience with monk is what is causing it.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have spent a long time, before the necromancer came out, trying to get that special thing from Chiltara in the caverns of frost. I'd quite like to make the staff and have every other thing needed, just sadly Chiltara will not drop it for me :(

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I finally got my last piece of inarius because I wanted to try the Lazy Storm and even though I have only a few of the legendary gems and extra gear that I need, I am still comfortable in Torment level VIII which is the highest I've ever played. Good lord!

I don't have the rings, weapons, amulets of belts that I need. And I certainly don't have the pieces of inarius with the optimum statistics. I cannot reroll because I just don't have enough forgotten souls or deaths breaths yet, but as long as I can clear regular old rifts and get myself some keystones it is good fun!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Holy moly this looks awesome! I think I will try to be a crusader next season. I managed to get all my lazy storm stuff up to be able to do level 50 greater rifts and play torment level IX comfortably I think I am burning out, so I need to take a break again.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Don't make me want it more, OK!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
The helmet looks like an upturned boot from the side. I love me some ridiculous armour :D