Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

I can't wait to skellyman

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

George posted:

You know shapeshift would be on a 2 minute cooldown.

But it'd be the best 6 seconds of the game

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

On the other hand spammy playstyles can be good because it results in fewer goons typing in LLJK chat, which I think we can all agree is a net positive.

:tipshat:

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

I may be mistaken, but to my knowledge they also ignore botting for months at a time. Many (most?) seasons see zero bot bans for their duration

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

That would be acceptable but only if fresh faced Cain still had his old voice

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Rathma is real good, just not for serious competitive grift pushing. You can still speed farm 80s with rathma, if that's the concern

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Guilty posted:

Then maybe you and the rest of the casual crew can lay off the thread when people who actually play the game give useful advice instead of just crying "tryhard leaderboard chasers!!!!" And making GBS threads up the thread??

lmao

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Too spooky for Diablo three

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

I can never have enough tabs. Love2hoard

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

I don't even own a season

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

It was the best of times, it was the Italian hell of times

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I'm going Hardcore Barb this season

SPIN2WIN bb, SPIN2WIN

I did this last season as my second character and thoroughly enjoyed it, although I was mostly SLAM JAMMIN

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Star Man posted:

I will forever be on the crusade with my anime sidekick wizard.

Foreverially anime and lovin it

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

A simple fix would be to have dmo give you a permanent bubble, ala archon's toggleable one. That alone would let it be a fun speed build and way less tedious

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

Wizards are always really good and have basically never not been good for the entirety of D3's lifespan.

Quoting for truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

As an enlightened goon, I play both