Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

Once upon a time Blubberkopf made me even more confused....

DreadCthulhu posted:

Wow, I got to say I'm impressed by what D3 looks like in 2018 compared to 2012...

This should be the new post title. It is so nice to see someone new to the game enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Same boat my friend. I've done all 5 Acts at T13 at least 5x (so at least 25 horadric caches) and I've not yet seen Captain Crimson's Trimmings. Stopped getting recipes after like Chest ~10

I have them as a lvl31 craftable but not as a lvl70 (season chars). Have it on NS. Got me baffled.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

As a (mostly) solo player I won Diablo today.

Its time for a break.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

My first HC 70 pity haul for this season had a nice surprise.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

While waiting for a Boss to die I casually turned around and opened a chest.

Remember folks, you too can be disappointed just as easily as I was when playing this game.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

How has everyone's rainbow hunt going this season? I have ran up 800para in SC and 500para in HC and have not seen a single rainbow. A large portion of this has been solo.

I love me some RNG just as much as the next person. I just hate my RNG.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

...rainbow?? Goblin portal or something?

Goblin. Have just started doing bounties over the last few days and have yet to see any.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

Brood Mother in the Caverns of Luray within The Paths of The Drowned can go bite a big one.

Decided to do some achievements that have not been completed and this one has resulted in 40+ runs without success.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

While trying out the new Nat's set I got the Spike Trap achievement for the first time in nearly 11 consecutive years of playing this game.

Yeah, I keep looking at all the achievements on other characters besides DH that I have never got in the same amount of years.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

With Season 30 coming soon, just wanted to say the the LLJK Clan is always open for anyone who wants to play for a week and not be seen again until the next season starts. The LLJK community is also a place for furthering your playing experience. Both have no bearing on the enjoyment of the season but will make that lower left side of your screen scroll with text that can make your playing time remind you that you still play a game that is long past its teenage years and that you still come to a forum like this.

Enjoy.

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

This season has been fun. The enmity portals are a great way to get loads of mats, the Altar has allowed for casual solo's to push higher and after all the enhancements to the game over the last ten plus years it is a great click fest.

Doing a grift at lvl95 in a minute was something cool to see. It's the little achievements that keep people logging in.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.dazedandconfused..
Jan 5, 2006

Grabbed this last play session. About seven hours of mostly bounty/visions. I have seen a tendency to get a primal drop(s) then a second drop(s) 100 legendries later. Been consistent for a couple of weeks.

Only registered members can see post attachments!