Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The Youtube police caught up with TJPW and are forcing the change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/miyu_tjp/status/1359861028805201924

I'm not gonna lie, the Pink Striker's a favorite.

Agreed, Miyu rocks. She's my third favourite Joshi after Asuka and Saki (Akai, not the one in that tweet)

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Something something Mei Suruga isn't in the Tag tournament.

Looking forward to seeing Endo again even if they're for sure losing R1, i'm continually marvelling at how good she is this quick

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

What do you mean? I have it on good authority that she's Hyper Misao's secret identity!

She puts on a mask and 7 inch lifts, it's the perfect cover

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Looking forward to Cat and Clown eliminating Pop Team Epic

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

The funniest thing about those Tam videos was when she first started doing them it ended up being revealed she was directing them at Taichi

A good rule of thumb is that Taichi is often the most entertaining part of stories

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Good thing I wasn't planning on ending my subscription, I don't want my head kicked off :ohdear:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tam should have marked out like Steiner after he killed Hase

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Hey so I know plenty of people have said it in the past, but seriously what the gently caress, Miyu Yamashita is an unbelievable badass and I wish I'd listened or figured this out for myself earlier.

It's balanced out by her also being such a massive dork :3:

https://twitter.com/miyu_tjp/status/1350362148245893120

I will never stop posting that tweet. I love it so much

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Can you fine folks please point me towards some good Nao Kakuta matches? When I was looking at the Max Heart finals card she was the only person that made me think 'I have no idea who this person is', despite her being on a bunch of cards this year I know i've seen. She has made no impression on me in the two months i've been following TJPW, is it the same for anyone else?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hey thanks for this, it was a fun match. Makes me wonder what i've been overlooking with Nao in TJPW, she had some real cool looking kicks in this and i'm a sucker for that

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stHMD5N-KPw

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

Join us, we have deathmatch clowns, feral maids, and old guys as champs.

Don't forget Kenoh, the pissiest pissbaby in the world

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

ItohRespectArmy posted:

but they already said clowns?

If Kenoh starts wearing Joker makeup after Katsu inevitably kicks him out of Kongoh he might rise to the top of my kickboi ratings, second only to kicklady Miyu

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh Shoko is in that match, I hope she wi... oh wait, Yuka is in there, I hope she win... oh it's the bee!

Any friend of Bee is a friend of Me

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Sarraymon Crowe

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Looking back at those wonderfully done TJPW userpics, I couldn't help notice a shameful lack of Suzume (and Endo). No Bee, no Buy

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lamuella posted:

Weird, I made the avatar but it must not have posted.

You're a gem :keke:

Maybe it was supposed to be in the second batch where Kiryu got posted a second time?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh drat, I just remembered Hikari Noa's deathmatch debut is tonight and i''m going to miss it :negative:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Stall_19 posted:

Deathmatch in TJPW? Seems like an odd fit for one of the softest promotions in Joshi. Makes me almost want to check it out.

Well Hikari's in good hands with Rina Yamashita, so assuming Hikari's nerves don't get to her it should be a fun time

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm catching up with TJPW's women only show, and it's a blast. Moka looked good in her match against Mirai, and MSM cosplaying Sakisama was hilarious. I love those dastardly French

e: and the very next thing I watch has Misao's shenanigans against Tenma and Haruna :allears:

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Apr 8, 2021

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

:crossarms:

Please tell me the opponent got confused as to which was the real 9 foot tall woman.

Suspicions were raised when she was mysteriously far too short for the boot choke in the corner

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Curse their oily hides for once again catering to an EST audience :argh:

Some of us have to work in the middle of the day on a Monday

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rika's just holding onto the belt until Haruna can claim it, along with Nao's victory it'll be cat supremacy for TJP

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

My first thought was Yuna Manase, until I saw she was was announced for the opening battle royale. Mei is a good shout, I think Suruga is a better chance than Saint-Michel since MSM has never not teamed with Sakisama in TJPW, it'd just be too weird. Maybe even Asuka as a representative of Ganbare Pro.

If Yuu did make a return I'd like to see her and Chihiro vs Bakuretsu before anything else

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Well Mei Suruga did have a match against Suzume at Wrestle Princess last year, so they're at least familiar with each other

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

coconono posted:

Was this before or after she got the chestpiece? Not that it really matters, I'm just trying to figure out how long she's had that.

Isn't the chest piece henna? I'm pretty sure I read in this thread that people have seen both the edges fray and alterations in the design

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

If it's anything like the Yuu/Syuri UWF-style match GLEAT put on last year it should be real good

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I'll try to post the tag title match she just had into the MOTYC thread if I can get my hands on it because it ruled. It really felt like both teams hated each other.

Real keen if you can swing this, the SEAd vs Stardom match has this feeling for me and it's my women's MOTY so far, so keen to see more Citrus Wind especially against Asuka

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1dtu-Dn5c

Here is Arisa Hoshiki playing the role of Arisa Hoshiki acting in a wrestling themed stage play. She is NOT wrestling.

Well...yeah. What she's doing now is predetermined. It's a completely different talent

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's something I definitely want to watch, i've got the bilibili tab up, it's just theres so many other shows to watch for promotions i'm familiar with and I know i'll enjoy. Yesterday WU dropped 4 shows (2 DDT, 1 GanPro, 1TJPW) which along with live shows takes up pretty much all my spare time this week. It's the same thing with that AEW ppv from a couple of weeks ago, I know i'm just never going to make the time to actually watch it.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://twitter.com/mirai_tjpw/status/1405716967755943938

Bad news everyone, MSS48 has unfortunately dissolved due to a managerial crisis (they lacked a president since Takagi refused to join). If you, like Kamiyu, are tearing up at this developement, feel free to leave your favourite MSS48 memories in the replies.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Currently watching the GanPro live show and getting the feeling that Yunamon is just an alternate universe Nodoka Tenma that grew up a tiny bit taller

e: also saw this from Masa Takanashi's upcoming return show, should be quite good

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Jun 19, 2021

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Just a reminder, the TJPW show that was supposed to get taped today and uploaded Wednesday is going to be streamed live on their YouTube in celebration of breaking 15k subs. The show starts in just over 90 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gg_gwAJwSg

quote:

TOKYO JOSHI PRO “SPRING TOUR ’21 ~THE BULLET~”, 27/06/2021
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall

1. Shoko Nakajima, Mizuki & Hyper Misao Vs Yuki Kamifuku, Yuki Aino & Pom Harajuku
2. 3 Way Match: Yuka Sakazaki Vs Nodoka Tenma Vs Haruna Neko
3. Hikari Noa & Mahiro Kiryu Vs Marika Kobashi & Raku
4. Rika Tatsumi & Miu Watanabe Vs Nao Kakuta & Kaya Toribami
5. Miyu Yamashita, Maki Itoh & Moka Miyamoto Vs Mirai Maiumi, Suzume & Arisu Endo

No huge matches, but it should be fun nonetheless, espescially Moka in the main event with 121000000. Plus it's completely free

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GM Imabayashi will come out to yell at you until you put some goddamn respect on Matsuno's name

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Catching up with today's TJPW show, and Yuka really is the biggest heel on the roster, at least among the full-timers. She's so rude to that poor Bee

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

RealFoxy posted:

It's so amusing to me that when Mizuki's with Yuka she's just as rude, but on her own she's just a (loud) bubbly girl.

Djinns hypnotise others to carry out their will. Let's not forget how rude Endo was when teaming with the Rabbits, yet she was way more restrained when teaming with Maki. Must be magic

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

https://twitter.com/SLinnng/status/1412700431222935553?s=19

SEAdLINNNG are running a big show on July 11th for Nanae Takahashi's 25th Anniversary and I'd recommend checking it out for the double main event alone.

Arisa vs Nanae has me very interested in dropping 3000 yen for that show

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

When did the venue change? I thought Masa's return show was at Shinjuku FACE as of two weeks ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Catching up with yesterdays TJPW show and MOKA :negative:

The company must be really high on Arai considering she's already doing more shows than they originally announced, or they just don't see much of a future for Moka higher up the card