Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Zeuxis for MYC or why even have it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

Do you want my Network log in or something?

I do buddy

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

hell yes bring in Alpha Female, boy is coconono's Twitter feed gonna be entertaining

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

TV Zombie posted:

Given the rep, I'm guessing it was Tessa?

The shitapple doesn't fall far from the poo poo tree or the grandpa poo poo tree.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

also Toni Storm is Mrs. Mob

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

They better sign Jinny before half the people on the 50/50 and lower tiers

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sarah Logan's accent, which is definitely played up, is pretty normal around here for the more country people(and children from all parts of the state).

Her look, aside from the gimmick animal furs and braids, is basically spot on. She literally looks like dozens of women I've met in my life.

I think she'll do pretty well in WWE.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Do you mean her boobs you sick pervert

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

so

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Astro7x posted:

I can't wait to read the angry Reddit posts of "What is the whole point of the Draft if they can just change brands whenever they want!"

She's what Smackdown got in the Cena trade

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The shitapple never falls far from the poo poo tree, especially one that grew from a shitapple that fell from another poo poo tree.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Abbey is in dire need of gear that isn't poo poo.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Shotzi's entire aesthetic is really attractive, I mostly get to see her on Bar Wrestling

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DM Punk posted:

I really don't see Mandy as the focal point of WOH. She's just kind of there.

my god what kind of dirt does Delirious have on you

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

rovert posted:

I will warn Dublin can be very expensive for tourists. Often prohibits British people to come over for the weekend for Wrestling as hotels, in particular, can be such a rip off.

can I stay at your house

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

So I can't crash at your place, got it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

So she'll be out by 6 and at her modeling gig by 7:30

Good business decision!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Casey is vaguetweeting about Priscilla Kelly so she's either pregnant or signed somewhere

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If I had to guess I would say Maria Manic(great look imo) and someone else(this second guess is 100% correct)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

There are no laws in Orlando, it is a sovereign nation

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DarkstarIV posted:

She's clean now though.

You keep saying this like you know her

And you keep using the word "clean" like she's some kind of a heroin addict. It's just weed, and she's leaving the Weed Gulag Island so guess what, she's gonna be smoking that Orlando dirt

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Rov it's been a few months, can you tell us what all went down with Fox & Browne without burning a source yet?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Zeuxis in MYC2 or I riot

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Apparently there's a fake Leva Bates Twitter asking fans for money, who knows how much they've got from DM Punk already

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

DarkstarIV posted:

Also the guy they replied to got called out pretty much:

https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1126063927345831936

"how do you know it's good? look how many pics we sold to the hornies, that's how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Someone will always be misused because once Io is called up there's no way for her, Asuka, and Kairi to share two world titles