Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
She's winning it, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

TV Zombie posted:

Is there a reason why she wasn't used at all for some time?

I assume the fact that WWE is currently going through a phase of no female valets

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'll tell you who doesnt have an attitude problem

Tam Nakano*

*please leave me in the dark if Tam Nakano actually does have an attitude problem

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They are going to sign Tam Nakano and Maki Itoh

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

Mayu just got jobbed the gently caress out to Kelly Klein. I think there may actually be a WWE/STARDOM partnership incoming and ROH is most likely pissed. :laffo:

We can only pray this will not happen, the world might explode from a potential Tam Nakano/Dakota Kai match

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Rovert now that Tessa is on Impact, when is she going to NXT

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Excited to see Tessa Blanchard again

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I guess Rossy's getting on his hands and knees to beg HHH not to destroy his promotion during WM weekend didn't work

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Baron Corbyn posted:

Rossy said his big four are Kagetsu, Mayu, Momo and Jungle Kyona. If Tam really isn't going, then I wonder why they seemingly dropped her rocket push.

Heard reports that Tam is very hard to work with......because she's just so darn cute!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1003895789775568896

How ironic.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
To be fair this is the first injury for Tegan Nox

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Throw her on the trash heap with Bobby Fish

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

TV Zombie posted:

I wonder who's going over Meiko.

Hopefully Jessie

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
After seeing the Bellas tonight, I think it's probably safe to preemptively nominate several Evolution matches for WMOTY

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

Yes, and potentially yes depending on the feud. WWE would be absolutely loving stupid to not run Kairi/Io at a Takeover event. And unlike the main roster, NXT generally gives fans what they want. And a Kairi/Io feud is in high demand and one of the highest profile matches they could run. As for when they would do it, I think Takeover: Brooklyn (WM Weekend) would be the best place to do it. Have Io win and send Kairi to the main roster. And start building the NXT Women's Division around Io. That would be the best idea going forward, since she was behind a lot of the improvement people have seen for Momo, Starlight Kid, AZM, and Hazuki.

And as for the match main eventing, it would all depend on how the feud was written (and other matches on the card). If they were just friendly rivals then no, it wouldn't main event. However if they were bitter enemies then yeah it should totally main event. The only other major match I could see main eventing during Takeover: Brooklyn during WM weekend is Gargano vs Ciampa again, and I think at this point, it shouldn't be the main event of the show. They've ran it into the ground.

People like to claim that Io won't get booed if she was a heel. I think the thing though is that if the storyline is good enough, they will boo her. Or the crowd will be split.

If she attacks Kairi she will get booed I bet. Sure NXT crowds are smart marks but Kairi is so kawaii it overpowers that

Or they could do the Bossman/Snow feud with Cheese

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

TV Zombie posted:

Off the top of my head, besides Mayu,Kagetsu and Jordynne Grace..are there big current women wrestlers that have not participated in the MYC yet?

Blue Pants

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Trigger warning: Sam Roberts

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/1050245079116509184

You need to vote for Kagetsu

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Hana's gear looks like she joined Natural Vibes

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If Full Sail chanted for HHH to jump off a cliff would he do it

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I don't blame Rossy I would be embarrassed if people had to look at Hana's gear in the main event

Instead we get Japanese female Roman Reigns

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

JT Smiley posted:

I'm actually shocked that Teagan was supposed to win it all. I know she's got a great underdog story, but she just seemed like the most bland of all the women on the last episode.

She wasn't really trying in the ring so far since she knew she would get injured

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I like how they try to make them watch a Stephanie women's revolution promo without laughing

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Asuka is like Nakamura for me where they suck on the main roster but they are up there in age so I understand them working safer/boring with nothing storylines and just making money

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
She has been one of my favorites in the last year I hope shes ok

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Maki Itoh doesnt need the win guys she can keep absorbing loss after loss after loss after loss

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Do you think its possible the Yakuza have threatened Rossy to push Utami and thats why shes got so many belts

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Chris James 2 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01GSreeMLU8

Kris Wolf announced her retirement. Her current wrestling tour in the States is her last one, and she might do a final show in London. Lingering concussion symptoms. Just got married

Wish the best for her, and hope she manages to find happiness in life despite her concussion history and marriage.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I only saw it through gifs on twitter but the crowd looked completely dead and the camerawork looked like a fan cam

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Wrong Hogan died

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Ishin posted:

Wtf are you doing Rossy

His new fedora is too tight

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Keep in mind we have yet to see Kairi, Io, or Mayu used correctly, so we have no idea how they are correctly used, but we will know it when we see it.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

You know she's manic because she intentionally joined Women of Honor

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Sticky Nate posted:

we just need to start killing mcmahons

Man Sareee must be really good for there to be 2 terrorist threats over her signing in this thread

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
When is there going to be a male version of GLOW

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

At the risk of roverting, it depends on whose closet those skeletons are in.

If you know something, however sensitive, you need to say it right now or I will become upset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Who needs Odeo Tai when you have Giulia